I recently read a magazine article entitled, 100 Most Successful Women. It listed Oprah Winfrey as #1. I definitely agree: I admire her for the stories that she shares and the kind way she connects with the people she’s interviewing and with her audience. And she seems to take everything in stride. She never seems to get ruffled. Her personal brand has grown to a leading international success, and it’s all based on stories that inspire a greater sense of connection and wonder in the world. Her program Super Soul Sunday is definitely a favorite show of mine. I sometimes wish I had more access to spiritual gurus and life teachers so that I could learn from them. I definitely enjoy learning. I made a list of things that I wanted to ask Oprah if I get the chance to meet her. I figured this chance was a long shot. Then I realized that I could actually make the list and then answer each question how I believe she would answer– at least until I get to meet her 😁
Here’s my list:
- How do you balance work and home life?
- What are the secrets to your success?
- What makes you happy?
- How do you make decisions?
- Any advice for someone who wants to follow in your footsteps?
- Have you made mistakes? How do you move forward following them?
- What are your favorite memories?
- Any daily routines or habits that would be helpful for most people to do?
- How do you navigate balancing between striving and being content?
- What motivates and inspires you?
- Tell me about your journey.
What do you think she’d say to each? 👆